Rental Rates for 2021 Season
PEAK - May 21nd - August 23rd
|Weekend||Friday to Monday||$3,600|
|Midweek||Monday to Friday||$3,900|
|Week||Mon to Mon or Fri to Fri||$6,500|
OFF PEAK - May 10th - May 21st
OFF PEAK - August 23rd - Oct 1st
|Weekend||Friday to Monday||$2,600|
|Midweek||Monday to Friday||$2,800|
|Week||Mon to Mon or Fri to Fri||$4,200|
All Holidays are at PEAK pricing. Bargain Season. All other dates.
During bargain season you can choose any departure day. Rates for bargain season are $2,000 for any 3 days and $200/day for every additional day.
Our General Rental Policies
- Renters must be a responsible adult, at least 25 years of age, with a valid driver’s license.
- Renters are required to sign a liability waiver, rental agreement and occupant list.
- Renters will be totally responsible for the care of the boat and its equipment.
- We are not responsible for lost boating time due to weather, personal injury, accidents, or mechanical problems.
- Taxes and fuel not included.
- Absolutely no pets allowed.
- No personal barbecue grills allowed on the boat.
- No gas cans, marine or car batteries allowed on the boat.
- A $500 deposit is required, plus payment in full 45 days before rental date.
- Any violation of Policies will forfeit your deposit.
- If booked less than 45 days before departure date, full payment must be made either by major credit card, cash, Traveler’s Check, money order, or certified check.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
FUEL EXPENSE – The houseboat is full of fuel before leaving the marina. Upon return, it will be refueled and the fuel charges will be paid by the renter(s) to the marina at North Shores Resort.
BOARDING RETURN TIMES - Almost Home has the most generous boarding and return policies on Lake Ouachita. Customers are allowed to board at the marina between Noon and 3pm on the initial day of your trip. We will be in contact approximately 2 weeks prior to your trip to coordinate those times. Return time to the marina on the last day of your rental period is by 10:00 am.
Are you feeling the urge to gather up your family and come spend a week on the water in one of our boats? Then, go to our reservations page Click Here and follow the instructions. The Almost Home staff are looking forward to making your Lake Ouachita vacation the most wonderful leisure adventure you've ever experienced!!